Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, July 09, 2010

 

HMHS 204 - Frauds

Welcome to one last summer show for David Criddle and Tony Butterworth your fraudulent home songwriting guru's.

This weeks discussions include
  • Giving away your best ideas
  • U2's songwriting approach
  • Doctor Horrible and Buffy Musical Episodes
  • Breaking a slump (write an easy, silly song)
Tony has been listening to: The Whigs, Drive By Truckers, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zero's, The Submarines and Green Day.

Dave has been listening to U2

This weeks songs
  • Sahara - Lochinvar (www.lochinvar.net)
  • I've Given Up - Dave Chick
  • My Addiction - Marvin Kanarek
  • Which - The Rotary Dial
Marvin's video.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Keep up the good work guys! Your show is one of the best podcasts out there. I listen to every episode.

I submitted a song awhile ago that you played in Episode 149 called Jezebel and have finally released the album with that song on it. I, of course, recorded the album at home.

The physical cd has artwork by me along with a nice booklet style lyric insert.

If anyone wants to listen, you can listen to the album for free on my website (and of course, you could buy it if you like).

throbbingmattresskitten.com

Cheers,
Timothy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader