More mysterious and deep discussion of songwriting and home recording from your master - Dave Criddle - and slave - Tony Butterworth.
This weeks discussions
- A charity CD ??
- Home Made Soundbooth (from John Poulton)
- Covering your own songs in a different style
- Revisiting Tunes
- More structure helps Dave
- Having a strong theme helps Dave
This weeks tunes.
- Back To The Beginning - Ronnie Marler
- Peoria - Frank Canonica
- Windwalkers - Richie Floyd
- Wave - The Experiments
Labels: amateur, home recording, music