Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

Soundclick improves embedding features

Something that made me happy at least.

I, and many others, have complained about the Soundclick changes that have occurred recently. However, today I stumbled across a change for VIP members that is really cool. VIP's can now much more easily embed single songs and all tracks into websites, myspace, emails and facebook. Take a look at the top left of this page and you'll see my Soundclick radio station featuring my songs that will play in order.

Previously I had this ability, hacked together by Lee Swazst, for a single song and it didn't work on Firefox, now it works well and I can torture you all even more.

 Subscribe in a reader