Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Monday, August 20, 2007

 

HMHS 79 - Jeff Yankauer - The Last Word

A great new song from an old show favorite - Jeff Yankauer. I've always liked Jeff's stuff because it has a style of it's own but this song is really good in my humble opinion.

Check out more from Jeff at his Soundclick page.

Jeff writes:

I used PowerTracks Pro to record the guitars and vocals. I used Band-in-a-Box for the bass and drums, with extensive manual editing to tweak those parts. Shure SM-57 mic was used for vocals. Electric guitars tracks were recorded directly and I used freeware JCM900 amp emulator VST plugin. Computer is a PC with an Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ with 2 gigs of ram running Windows Vista.

Comments:
Thanks for featuring The Last Word!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader