Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, May 18, 2007

 

The Home Made Hit Show goes on hiatus

As many of you know I have decided to take a break from the show.

It may return, it may not, it may come back once in a while, who knows.

I'm still involved with music and would love to hear from anyone so please email me anytime you want.

In the meantime check out the shows on www.homerecordingnetwork.com

and look for me to do some spots on Home Recording Odyssey http://hro.libsyn.com/

Comments:
NOOOO.
Oh, fine. Just as I was about to submit something for your approval. So it goes, though. Glad you're still doing guest spots though. Are you still up for listening to songs and critiquing them?
kris
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader