Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Ep 50 - The Home Made Hit Show

Here is episode 50: 38 minutes of home recorded quality. Subscribe above or click here for the show. There is also a low-bandwidth version here Please subscribe via email and please vote at the links above. add me as a friend at My Space. Please check into the forum. Check out the blog Home Made Hit Show Blog

Guitar and Drum Trainer - check out an ad and send me an email to win.
Guitar and Drum Trainer - Renegade Minds courtesy of Project Studio Network

Links this week:
Silver Rock Signature Amp Knobs
Peter Jenner - Good Guy of the week
Zoetrope's (the real one) review of the Zoom H4
Zoom H4

Artists featured:
Lets Play Pretend - This Love Machine thislovemachine.com
Morning Gladhouse - St Lucy My Space
Palm Trees, How Cliché - Carter Mahnke My Space
Right Here In My Dream - Denise Vasquez DeniseVasquez.com
How It Was - Martin Gillman MartinGillman.com
Where The Horses Roam - Andrew Brock FaceTheWorld.co.uk


Bill Mecca - Voice Over Talent
Find my attempts at music at Tony's Soundclick Site
Tomas de Camino music Soundclick




 Subscribe in a reader