Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Ep 34 The Home Made Hit Show

Here is episode 34: 31 minutes and 45 seconds long. Subscribe above or click here for the show. There is also a low-bandwidth version here Please subscribe via email and please vote at the links above. Please add me as a friend at My Space

Please check into the forum
Update the FRAPPR map please

New this week is a personal blog Home Made Hit Show Blog that I will try and keep filled with interesting home recording, music and show related stuff

Artists featured:
M1 - The Blue Casket My Space
Nobody's Angel - Jo Keers Soundclick
No Heaven or Hell - Jeff Yankauer Soundclick
Isolated - Obsolete Machines My Space
I think I Know - Charlies Bieber Soundclick
Sad Ronnie - Tim De Ferrars Soundclick


Bill Mecca - Voice Over Talent
Find my attempts at music at Tony's Soundclick Site
Tomas de Camino music Soundclick


 Subscribe in a reader