Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Ep 25 The Home Made Hit Show

Here we go again then time for episode 25: 33 minutes and 21 seconds of it. Subscribe above or click here for the show. There is also a low-bandwidth version here Please subscribe via email and please vote at the links above. Please add me as a friend at My Space

Please check into the forum

Sites Mentioned This week
IAC
Thinking and Driving Podcast
How To Girl Podcast

Artists featured:
Up The Monkey Run - David Tryner
Time To Remember - Hugh Hamilton Hugh at IAC
Can't Find a Girlfriend - Legendary Ten Seconds Website
I'm Tired of Waiting - Burning Sven Soundclick
On My Own - Folk Goddess (Shari Moss) Website
Hold On - Low Fi Website

A few links for you:

Update the FRAPPR map please

Bill Mecca - Voice Over Talent
Find my attempts at music at Tony's Soundclick Site
Tomas de Camino music Soundclick


 Subscribe in a reader