Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Home Made Hit Show 18 - My Collaborations

A special (or not so special) show 18. 6 Collaborations that I have worked on:

Subscribe above or click here for the show. There is also a low-bandwidth version here

Please subscribe via email and please vote at the links above. Please add me as a friend at My Space

Update the FRAPPR map please

Nothing to exciting, I just wanted to play these 6 original collaborations that I've worked on, mainly to give credit to the person that helped me

featured:
For You with Manzana
Manzana Sounds
For The Others with Seth BataSeth at Soundclick
Crumbling with Tomas De Camino Tomas Soundclick
Alone with Nick Abrahams Nick at Soundclick
I Saw You with Tomas De Camino
Hand That Feeds with Seth Bata

You can find all my own covers, originals and collaborations at Tony's Soundclick Site

A few links for you:

2090 Forum
Bill Mecca - Voice Over Talent

Find my attempts at music at Tony's Soundclick Site
Tomas de Camino music Soundclick


 Subscribe in a reader