Home Made Hit Show Forum
Home Made Hit Show TV
Use RSS to Subscribe to The Home Made Hit Show

Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Ep 27 The Home Made Hit Show

Here we go again then time for episode 27: 30 minutes and 56 seconds of it. Subscribe above or click here for the show. There is also a low-bandwidth version here Please subscribe via email and please vote at the links above. Please add me as a friend at My Space

Please check into the forum

Free MAudio Audiophile 24/96 PCI card on offer. See the card here Just send me an email with Soundcard Contest in the header.

Sites Mentioned This week
Home Recording Connection
Muses Muse
Line 6 Board
The fantabulous 2090 music forum

Artists featured:
When I get to Heaven - Charlie Angel CD Baby
Exit - Project 43 Project43
It's The Rule - Pure Evidence PureEvidence.com
For The Ocean - Sam Green and the Time Machine MrMusicMan.com
Where We Are Today - Les Cotton LesCotton.co.uk
I'm Gonna Be Free - Bree Noble & Uri Kabiri Bree Noble Music

Update the FRAPPR map please

Bill Mecca - Voice Over Talent
Find my attempts at music at Tony's Soundclick Site
Tomas de Camino music Soundclick


 Subscribe in a reader